Our Advanced Scope Course registration is now live!.
You can go to nlco.ca/scope to register today.
Topics include :
– Systemic Disorders
– Glaucoma (treatment, diagnosis and management)
– Oral Antibiotics, antivirals, antifungals
– Oral steroids, NSAIDS and allergy meds
– Lab testing for the optometrist
– Ocular effects of systemic drugs
– Imaging for the Optometrist: MRI, CT, Ultrasound
The cost of the course which includes all materials and 30+ hours of Category A CE is $1,200 CAD.
Should you require accommodation while in St. John’s. The NLCO has booked a guest room block at a very competitive rate at the Sheraton Hotel.
You will need to complete the Advanced Scope Certification Course on-line course material and submit all of the completed on-line tests to Northeastern State University Oklahoma College of Optometry before the start of the live lectures in April.
We have also have an Advanced Scope Certification Course Study Guide pdf. This Study Guide summarizes all live lecture course material in an easy-to-read format.